What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doc Constantine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Rogue's st. 4 minus their sway bar and the bypass towers are sitting in my garage. I was at Adam's 2 months ago rebuilding my shocks and saw the kit installed on his truck. I actually had never seen the kit in person and found myself crawling around the truck at midnight using my iPhone flashlight! It's impressive looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here, I've got full rogue stuff and it's been great so far. I'm going try to get King to tune the shocks, but there just might not be a replacement for longer arms. Adam's truck rides and behaves exactly how I want mine to, minus his crappy tires. :ROFLJest:

FN-2187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's an easy trail fix, ask me how I know hahaha. Welded back up and then gusseted with Harbor Freight wrenches. Got me 13 miles back to the road out of the desert at about 25-35mph not bad. If you look real hard you can see I hit the wash out so hard the shaft of my Fox 3.0 bent.

IMG_3194_zpsjplzhlqp.jpg

I remember that! That was my first ROC event. Thankfully somebody had a welder out there, unfortunately I wasn't as lucky haha

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here, I've got full rogue stuff and it's been great so far. I'm going try to get King to tune the shocks, but there just might not be a replacement for longer arms. Adam's truck rides and behaves exactly how I want mine to, minus his crappy tires. :ROFLJest:

I've been very happy with Rogue's product. It's been awesome not having to worry about an alignment after every run. If I hadn't found the deal on this used BOLT, I wouldn't of been changing out the Rogue components. I don't think I'll have it installed in time for the Vegas run unfortunately as I haven't even ordered fenders yet.

Khilborn

Reaction score
Replaced the red steering wheel stripe with the Joann marine red vinyl mentioned somewhere earlier in this thread.

You have to buy a minimum of 1/8 yard of material for a whopping $2.50. It's really a nice grade of vinyl and the perfect shade of red.

Here's the old strip on the left which I used as a template to cut the new strip. To get the original off just take a box cutter or exacto knife and nip the 3 threads holding it and it will pull right off. I also picked up some heavy duty matching thread and my wife had some fabric glue laying around. You can see how much material you have left over on the right.

Zp26-k-CllC4xBRZPM1kl9T2t9oP6fi6-PuU=w1280-h720-no.jpg

You want to fold over about 1/8" on either side and glue it in place so you're left with a nice rolled edge.

rUcVOKwUrSYTwdv1DqqmrM3X-rOoG8C0dPxBunYb4B5rMIgDikff7xN5IbHnpVmfyyjzsj5e325FQ_g-r4eObjsBqThiq07NJhiXZFXk9d3zo2j0pb90VGC30vMJBEeeOS276tbs0uBeGbkc_J9AKiM6TmruEgWABYA3Ps6gzDhoe_AUb_4q6eDI5WtjqYJq7C8fXsWih-TBoaZZfulXmkUsg53ErA9vnDTQy0kEGhuYrqcuiRDGGOilVfAtZ1Nj4QL2wi5DieLxEyYWW8QP-RTkBtua2Ca3YunjHiBrAI61SEbh0Ff9PeijcuhSNB8nOgFka8BTDOBeNAmfk75SxEuW4lNC_TpWHPXcwHXbjqS1byQmJh7PXUlb6j3K8W_pdwSkhYbBbZdUqE79hTDiqCx_fsvTq9kWaT15VWcqqWMeIHTEZHUpO-POiFznNqYvbNqP9LPc9dOxdB9b3lkN058Pj8VRkjT5P_psLV1MhbBntOqcbzBu41oyR1TThE0GnxjKwKch8Hr_a2WpfGDFtaiz1APwHp_2wDnG8DT9XsY=w1280-h720-no

Finished product

fkblLIhR0UH8eUtbidBxsFS86_90vaJFSlRo=w1160-h653-no.jpg

vzBW1GSK5xIOT7PGxUvcyTKlWhyOxKwfOBtMQ_SdsPs2DwNue8VFWCfAo6_xCU_uGUFjxMyWHwYZ9jhBijXg0OHWtmGwzgWQWSS7pFbsZAsRYQg7sK4cmOnb3cn-N0sPhZ0VvE0VVYA3rGA8XzUjz3fmjIELs-l-J0mpJGqtj0OE3OajwtWZNqgxAMue1w5MRpNDtuwpYnzuF-0XQecRU19nu8oQdTJ0pGuSmfdi7ufFezJP7AGDnr0SobE1uKAYwrEzs9bJ5DhcMet1Kh3Vw9rO9qDgwTWGrFP_N7d9rPxF91xgThDyYNm7VTg5SiUC7ruNzdK-Q2OIL2uXWZ6AmZVQAkAcQT7vD0BRnrXo_gYdtHHC78CYt-XLHfEqfymBPpxIUKPkLJevc4_-hVAEMMivM5iGxnsdB0ahdpfs7zehl3PgGD-GQwIkCfLj9ZwITXwkzvK4Ti-9sZL8uo5Awz4sd2QdLVbJHwrFpXBDFnk23LBdw3nUezbaZXWnSWMG_jZZ5C9iQq815405r-s-4LGtIiQXHVipDjNDBo6Wfuo=w1280-h720-no

Do you have a picture of the stitching u underneath?

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I've been very happy with Rogue's product. It's been awesome not having to worry about an alignment after every run. If I hadn't found the deal on this used BOLT, I wouldn't of been changing out the Rogue components. I don't think I'll have it installed in time for the Vegas run unfortunately as I haven't even ordered fenders yet.

Run without fenders.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Run without fenders.

That thought seriously did cross my mind! Pull off the stockers for the run and then put them back on for the drive home. Just talked to Aftermarket HQ and they have a set ready to ship. Just wanted to hear a few reviews on the McNeils before I placed the order.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
That thought seriously did cross my mind! Pull off the stockers for the run and then put them back on for the drive home. Just talked to Aftermarket HQ and they have a set ready to ship. Just wanted to hear a few reviews on the McNeils before I placed the order.

There you go, now you can run without them or stop by Walt's and grab the new ones to go.