What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Mike175 thanks for the feedback. I know what you are saying about maybe being to bright. I followed a truck with some KC flex lights 2 pods on each side and it was to bright up close but really nice once we got the spacing right on the trails. They were for sure to bright on the street.

@Cirkk I think adding some more paint or Laminex yellow film to these really bright lights will help to make them less distracting.

Yea my top and bumper ambers were on all the time. I only turned on the KC Flex when you could not see the truck behind me. This way they had more notice if they were coming up on me. Plus they look awesome with the snow being kicked up by the tires.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
4"x6" CREE Amber LED 45W Work Head Light Sealed High Low Beam Lamp + Bracket
66dollar a pair shipped.
4x6 led cree sealed beam with high and low beam, and mounting bracket

222322540238 on ebay

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea my top and bumper ambers were on all the time. I only turned on the KC Flex when you could not see the truck behind me. This way they had more notice if they were coming up on me. Plus they look awesome with the snow being kicked up by the tires.

I did not notice your KCs. When I was following Dave and Joe/Tony I loved the really bright light it helped me gauge how fast to go and when increase the gap. On the fast trails if the gap is big enough if they were to go off the brighter the light the better because I was already slowing anyway.

A 2 stage dimiable set up would be great. I have the M&R dual headrest and the are a little on the low side because they are behind the tint. They work well on the road or running close or low dust. Always a work in progress.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did not notice your KCs. When I was following Dave and Joe/Tony I loved the really bright light it helped me gauge how fast to go and when increase the gap. On the fast trails if the gap is big enough if they were to go off the brighter the light the better because I was already slowing anyway.

A 2 stage dimiable set up would be great. I have the M&R dual headrest and the are a little on the low side because they are behind the tint. They work well on the road or running close or low dust. Always a work in progress.

Yea I kept them off most of the time cause they do blind the person behind as being on top of the bed cover is perfect height to blind you. They work great as **** You lights.. :biggrin:

If I saw headlights in my rearview I would turn off the KC's but soon as I had headlights disappeared they went on. Figured this way if I went off the road the easier I was to see the less chance of someone flying up on me..