What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

What was bad with the RPG reservoir fitments? And might be interested in buying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inlet and outlet is on the bottom compared to the sides but I had to trim up the main hose quite a bit, if ever wanted to put stock back (if ever sell) it will requite a new hose now. Just seems more snug and like the cap better. Plus it matches all my ICON stuff, lol!

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My first post! Installed a pair of LED mini light bar fog lights to my upfitter switch #3. Came out very clean. Soldered all the connections and used heat shrink tubing. This forum helped me a lot when it came to the wiring behind the glove box!

Saw this truck on the lot At Allen everyday on the way to the shop and was wondering when someone was going to pick it up! Congrats.!!

D

Deleted member 12951

Not all today but in the past few days I've added the SDHQ cast and camber kit with doubler plates, got an alignment and today added the Rogue Racing Rebel bumper with a 40" Rigid Radius light.

Nice. Have the same SDHQ kit and bumper.

D

Deleted member 12951

Nice but does yours have integrated ribs? Hi @Witchy

Huh?

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

Does that SDHQ kit come with longer bolts?

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com

Yes if you get the upgraded ones with the doubler plates. Plates are put on both sides, you get 8 of them and will increase the thickness and a longer bolt is needed. Its a different design than the cam kit that you get without doubler plates. Supposed to be stronger bolt than OEM too.