What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

farman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will do once I get them connected up, ran out of light today, hoping to get ot it over the weekend but it might be a bit too cold

I gotcha man, it's supposed to be a high of -1 here tomorrow and 6 Sunday. Appreciate it whenever you can get to it though.

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
df30872a9d8e765e847ae3af5df6fa65.jpg
out visiting @oxfordraptor memorial rock hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added some Morimoto universal LED fog lamps to the lower grille, keeping the bumper cutouts for driving lamps and spots
Looks good. How did you mount those? I want to do the same thing with Rigids DOT approved fogs.

Mick VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. How did you mount those? I want to do the same thing with Rigids DOT approved fogs.
I cut the grille tight to the shape of the lights and mounted them to it from the back. The morimoto universals are setup to be mounted just like that, i.e. through a bumper etc.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

today I it was too cold to do anything with the fog lights so I turned to the HIDs that I had ready to customize. I baked, stripped, repaired (tabs and also replaced a missing post with one cut from another housing) and otherwise got them ready. I then converted a pair of EVOX-R projectors that I snagged to take the D1S high output bulb/ballast combo I got from TRS. I then installed C Clamp LEDs and white/amber demon eyes and got everything ready for putting them back together. Hopefully that will happen tomorrow.

Agent 00 L

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I just mounted a set of D2s in that same spot. There are some larger holes behind that area. I used some aluminum angle long enough to span the hole, this way you have plenty of adjustment to center the lights. The lights and winch fairlead fill the hole perfectly.