What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Hey did you notice someone stole half of your truck lol. I like how you were able to get the license plate in the picture so we know for sure that it's your truck. What the hell are they doing to your poor truck?

Small project that I have someone working on.

64744f3b33b83d44718797c2c86985d1.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Hey did you notice someone stole half of your truck lol. I like how you were able to get the license plate in the picture so we know for sure that it's your truck. What the hell are they doing to your poor truck?

Other half is right here, and why in the world would I lie about it... :crazy:

c5af641b3a823bb8d1aa078764cb1b49.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Small project that I have someone working on.

64744f3b33b83d44718797c2c86985d1.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Other half is right here

c5af641b3a823bb8d1aa078764cb1b49.jpg

Holy shit if that's what you call a small project I'm scared to see if you ever decide to do a major overhaul of your truck. No wonder why you've been out of a truck for so long. I'd be going crazy if I was you. Actually I'd be driving the shop crazy because I'd be there every day hurrying them along and making sure they did it how I wanted.

D

Deleted member 12951

Holy shit if that's what you call a small project I'm scared to see if you ever decide to do a major overhaul of your truck. No wonder why you've been out of a truck for so long. I'd be going crazy if I was you. Actually I'd be driving the shop crazy because I'd be there every day hurrying them along and making sure they did it how I wanted.

It was a joke. But the the bigger project would be 4 link and caged to name a couple.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Rick what are you having done?

Dale, you are a little slow today.....

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Ill have to tread lightly here since it's not my truck. All I'm going to say is the bend was behind the engine.

He hasn't had any problems so far but it took the shop a month to fix it.

Mine has been in the shop since Nov 2nd.