Weather Tech

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbola23

Reaction score
Hey guys

I am new to the forum, just got my Raptor yesterday. I ordered the weather tech mats and i read a few posts on here to get the "flow through" one and I am a bit confused as to how that would work with the center console? I ordered the ones that I thought were correct. #443341

Can someone please tell me if these are the correct ones? I know this topic is in other posts but I am trying to figure this out before they ship them. This can be moved at a later time if needed....

2011 Black Supercrew

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Hey guys

I am new to the forum, just got my Raptor yesterday. I ordered the weather tech mats and i read a few posts on here to get the "flow through" one and I am a bit confused as to how that would work with the center console? I ordered the ones that I thought were correct. #443341

Can someone please tell me if these are the correct ones? I know this topic is in other posts but I am trying to figure this out before they ship them. This can be moved at a later time if needed....

2011 Black Supercrew

Flow through are for the back, front get there own individual ones.

OP
OP
J

Jimbola23

Reaction score
So did I order the correct ones? I appreciate the reply but can someone please let me know if that is the correct part # from weather tech?

Thanks guys!

IRONMAN

Reaction score
That number just shows the fronts only trying to see about the backs included.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I believe it should be 443341-441793 dont quote me on this one yet. had to punch in screw 2010 in order to get front and back. ICEMAN or some of the othe guys with the screws should chime in to see if thats the correct numbers.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
For 2011 Screw Raptor order the 2010 F 150 Super Crew Digital Fit, Dual post fasteners, flow through console.

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure about the part numbers, I ordered for a 2010 front with double anchors and the only rear they have. Got them yesterday and posted up a pic on another thread. Fit is perfect as always