Gen2 Raptor Fab tech 4” lift deaver springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sarver24

Reaction score
Hey all, new to this so bear with me if I’m doing this wrong. I have a gen 2 raptor with a 4” fab tech lift . I’m looking into getting new deaver leaf springs but am having a hell of a time talking to anyone on what to order. Fab tech comes with a 5”spacer block for the rear axle that eliminates the stock block. That being said deaver offers a stock ride height spring but you half to eliminate the stock block which would make my truck look like the 70’s air shock muscle cars‍♂️. However I do see where deaver offers a 12 leaf which provides a 5” lift that details removing the factory block as well but specifies for trucks with a 6” lift. I guess what my question is here is has anyone that has a 4” fab tech lift purchased deaver springs and which ones did you buy to keep the lift level? Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_3308.jpeg
    IMG_3308.jpeg
    320.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3306.jpeg
    IMG_3306.jpeg
    375.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3011.jpeg
    IMG_3011.jpeg
    260.4 KB · Views: 23

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some would liken lifting a Raptor to installing huge implants into a gymnast's chest. Looks good, but lousy performance. Not me. I'm too polite. :) But be aware that your suspension is going to break the first time you go hard off road.

Why do you need Deavers? Stock springs blown? I would expect that with a five in block, they don't handle two inches very well. Maybe you could just buy the +2 Deavers and keep the block. Or get Deaver to make some custom +7 springs. Call them. I'd leave it to Deaver. :)

OP
OP
S

Sarver24

Reaction score
I don’t need deavers, but from what I’ve seen and read they are of good quality. My stock springs are flat as you can get with no arch at all. (Worn out)Thanks for your advice GordoJay as for the other guy that wants to be a smart ass , go %#!* yourself. I thought that’s what these forums were for was to seek help with issues. Not to measure ***** and act like your better than everyone else. Typical I should’ve known better than to ask.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Lighten up Francis, they just ribbin' ya a bit. It's SOP on this forum, no harm meant by it. Just shake it off and do what you want to do.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Lift kits on a Raptor take the Raptor out of it. The reason these trucks are so awesome is because of the suspension. You will find a lot of help here from enthusiasts but telling everyone to fυςκ themselves while asking for help is not going to get you the results you are hoping for.

As @GordoJay stated, call Deaver and talk with them about your needs. I would venture to say that 99% of FRF does not install a lift kit as you mentioned.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+ 2 Deavers and keeping your current lift block sounds like a solution. I know you can get made to length unbolts around here.
I’m asking cause I don’t know. I’ve put lift kits on many non Raptor trucks and always got new longer shocks.
Given the unique nature of Raptor shocks I don’t think Fab tech is providing shocks. I’m guessing the claimed 14in of travel is 7in compression and 7in extension. With a 5in block the shock would be extended at least 3in from normal ride height. Is there some type of extension bracket? I have Fox race series shocks that allow for 1in in the rear and 2in lift in the front from stock ride height and still maintains full range of travel from the shocks.