GEN 1 Warranty coming to an end

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have 3 months left on my factory warranty. I need to get the radio buttons on the steering wheel fixed. Anything else I need to look to get fixed before my time ends? I can't talk myself into an extend warranty, but I probably need one.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if you have your truck bought and paid for id skip it but if you still owe on it than I'd get the warranty IMO.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
even if its paid for what is $1500 for 4 years of piece of mind?

if you have the money to gamble why not it's up to the individual. If I had the money id gamble becose for the most part if it make's it to now it will make it all the way to the end of the extended. but IMO if I didn't have the money to gamble with id get the warranty.

PC PaiN

Reaction score
When my warranty was just about out I dropped it off for the couple of problems I knew about and then told them to do a thorough look for anything else.

Got it back with a new pump, rack, valve cover leak repaired, new steering wheel, new upfitter switch assembly, sync emblem etc lol

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Buy the warranty... My ESP has taken care of more than it cost - New hubs (twice) - uca - power steering pump - steering wheel - driver's side seat heater (twice) - new leather on driver's seat (twice).

It's worth every penny...