Successful Raptor Owners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do IT work for the State Legislature. My wife does corporate events for IBM and AMD. Certainly not rich, but we are happy.

Just bought this last year. It's on 1.2 acres in the country.

604216111.jpg

Our view.

6042161231.jpg

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I retired from Microsoft after 20+ years there. Own my own small cell phone store fixing all those broken iphones.

yeah I own a house, and land in Washington for a house in the future.

favorite toy, was the Raptor, but I just picked up something Red, will post pics and specs later.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I provide housekeeping services for the homeless.
I have four kids, a wife that helps with the business, and a house that I own.
All in all, it isn't a bad gig.

nkim18

Reaction score
i recycle weapons grade plutonium and i have a masters degree in electrical engineering.. no home yet as I'm not sure where I want to live

Hawkeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Must be a good insurance business if you have all the toys and 5 kids to support!

Been an overnight success after 37 years! (Insurance Brokers Ontario | All-Risks | 519-253-6376)

(BTW a pitcher from North Battleford Sask, just beat the Detroit Tigers!)

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

I do IT work for the State Legislature. My wife does corporate events for IBM and AMD. Certainly not rich, but we are happy.

Just bought this last year. It's on 1.2 acres in the country.

604216111.jpg

Our view.

6042161231.jpg

Great looking location!

Reaction score
Blue SCAB....

Software developer / System Admin. My wife is a cake designer (Think Ace of Cakes / Cake Boss). We rent because my job makes us somewhat nomadic, but we're thinking hard about changing that. The SCAB is my toy and I bought the wife a Wrangler so I could move all of her crap out of my truck and into her Jeep.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
"Successful Raptor Owners"

I hope you guys who are spending $50+K on a truck and thousands more on mods already own a house.

Funny story. I owned my first home when I was 21 - on my own credit and my own dime. Got a mortgage pre-approval over the phone and a home equity line of credit the day after I closed. I then used the bank's money to remodel and sell the home myself, turning a tasty profit in just under 3 months. About 9 months later the bottom fell out of the housing market and I decided to save that money to one day buy another home of my own.

Fast forward 7 years, I have impeccable credit (804), almost no debt, multiple times the required minimum down payment, uninterrupted employment history, ample credit history, stable and ample income...you get the point. I am recently self employed and cannot get a mortgage based on FHA guidelines. No bank will give me a dime even if I were to put 75% down.

So while I tend to agree with your statement, it's just not that easy anymore.

IronRaptor

Reaction score
I am an E-7 in the Air Force and my wife is a GS-11 for the government. We are comfortable. We own two houses, one in which we live and the other rent. The Raptor is my only toy/daily driver, altough I have been through several Jeeps, until I realized my mistake...

knight raptor

Reaction score
small buisness owner HVAC just ordered the raptor currently driving 2013 zl1 camaro #586 and 2013 2SS/RS/1LE for fun.
2004 ram 2500 banks powered diesel work/tow
1941 chev coupe for show
there's other stuff but that should probably wait since this is my first post.

2012-12-16 16.48.44.jpg

2012-01-27 17.15.27.jpg[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 2013-01-28 17.40.10.jpg
    2013-01-28 17.40.10.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 149

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm an applications engineer for a German machine tool builder. Once owned a home at 23 but the engineering market tanked and I had to sell it cause work dried up.

Spent some time in the stan with the corpse.

Dual bachelors degrees and dual masters degree in various engineering and material sciences.

Only toys as of now is the raptor and a 2010 HD street glide. Just sold the boat. 19' Lund deep v

Last edited: