Raptor takes jump too fast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Netix, if you look closely it looks like his Chinese Methods held up just fine, lol

Look a little closer!
16344d1360039825t-raptor-takes-jump-too-fast-screenshot_2013-02-04-22-38-37-1.jpg

LMAO!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, was he actually trying to overshoot the landing ramp on the backside of that kicker ?

Or just a miscalculation of speed ?

Ummm, let's see...

* Going too fast...check

* Takeoff ramp angle too steep...check

* Missing the landing area...check

* Jumping a factory truck...check

* ******* behind the wheel...check

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

Thanks but linky no worky

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey TMX when all the damage was assessed how bad did it mess up the ICON 3.0s?? And did their truck have any frame support?

J-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look a little closer!
16344d1360039825t-raptor-takes-jump-too-fast-screenshot_2013-02-04-22-38-37-1.jpg

LMAO!

This was posted after my tounge in cheek post obviously. If you think your TR's would have held up better feel free to try it. The wheel still is in one piece though, that is saying plenty. You do understand 300K trophy trucks run off the shelf Method Beadlocks don't you. I do think you method haters are dramatizing the bad quality of these wheels just a bit really you are.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think I have stated the reasons why I really don't like Chinese made products for my American made vehicles before, #1 I have restored many old muscle cars and at the moment working on three of them, to put Chinese made parts on these cars devalues them, I feel the same way about my Raptor. #2 With free trade it is cheaper and less hassle for me to import something made in America.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Hey j train lend me your truck ill put my trrs on it and launch it well see. If they are like those method wheels ill owenya a new truck...

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey j train lend me your truck ill put my trrs on it and launch it well see. If they are like those method wheels ill owenya a new truck...

Or we could get a fully loaded 80, 000lb semi and hit one of your wheels.... close to the force that that those Methods saw and I bet youll get the same result. Im almost positive any wheel would have the same or similar damage in this case.