NEW 2014's available?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just looked on cars.com and found over 100 raptors brand new, should not be a problem, anywhere from 55k to almost 200k. Go get one!

scotty9697

Reaction score
Ken Gordy ford in Buena Park Cali had 55 in stock last I checked. That's where I got mine. Probably gonna pay $5000 or so over invoice though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Ken Gordy ford in Buena Park Cali had 55 in stock last I checked. That's where I got mine. Probably gonna pay $5000 or so over invoice though.

$5000 over invoice would be pretty close to MSRP. So considering how things are, if that is what you mean, that is a decent deal. If $5000 over MSRP, then not so much.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Have they been stockpiling them in preparation for this? Lol.

Click Here to Bid on an XRD Bed Rack

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

sombra

Reaction score
I just looked on cars.com and found over 100 raptors brand new, should not be a problem, anywhere from 55k to almost 200k. Go get one!

Yeah but when you call some of them the truck is already sold....going fast. That was my experience when I was shopping a month or so ago.

To the OP, add used to your search. I picked one up with 3000 miles, perfect condition, with the windows tinted and a $2000 bedlock cover on it....and saved thousands over new. I thought I only wanted brand new until I found that deal, may work for you.

Also, Bob Moore in Oklahoma had a bunch of them. Of course they gave me a price 12k over sticker, maybe you will have better luck with them.

D

Deleted member 12951

Back in 2011 when I was looking for an F-150 King Ranch with a 6.5' bed and certain options that I wanted, I couldn't get a local dealer to help me locate what I wanted outside of their region. I ended up opening a chat window at ford.com and I was assigned a case. Then a marketing person ran a locator service and located the only 4 trucks in the country that meet my specs exactly. I was provided contact details of each dealer.

I imagine they can do that now for you as long as you can provide them exactly what you want.

Agent 00 L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To the OP, add used to your search. I picked one up with 3000 miles, perfect condition, with the windows tinted and a $2000 bedlock cover on it....and saved thousands over new. I thought I only wanted brand new until I found that deal, may work for you.

Good ideea for sure. I picked mine up used with less than 5k on it. Had a bunch of stuff done (see the sig) and was only a couple k more than a bone stock used one I was looking at.

Worked out to be a WAY better deal in the long run, saved me 5k or more in mods.