Mod problem

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like my mother in law tells my wife, at least you know where he is and what he's doing instead of out running around with some fluesy. Best MIL ever.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ya see we could be out blowing money on hookers and booze... Wait a tick..Hookers... and booze... IN A RAPTOR!:iranmaybe:

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want it now. I did get a new card with 0% for 14 months just two months ago. They saw that I already made two hefty payments so they raised my card credit limit. Bastards!!

I want it now too brother trust me.

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want it now. I did get a new card with 0% for 14 months just two months ago. They saw that I already made two hefty payments so they raised my card credit limit. Bastards!!
Just mail that credit card to me and I will keep it safe so you don't buy anymore stuff.

I forgot, what did you say the new credit limit is?

jkscuba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One day @The Car Stereo Company everyone will quit spending money on lights they don't use, to upgrade the sound system they use whenever they are in the truck.

That's the first thing I did - had it in the shop the next day after picking it up replacing everything but the head unit.

OP you really need to utilize a slush fund... What the wife doesn't know won't hurt her (or you). They work great with guns too. :rockit: