Mod problem

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Seen others mention it before I got my Raptor 3 months ago but now I am in the same boat that I really never thought I would be.

My mod payment even though for a shorter time is officially more than twice my truck payment and the wife is starting to ask questions....

Getting this truck is like a bad expense drug because I still want more.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
fred had the signature for the longest time "buying a raptor is a down payment for the accessories" or something along those lines

Yes that's a great phrase

I only buy mods that I can pay for right away. I dont just put it on credit and slowly chip away. That said I did have a pile off mods waiting to go on the truck before I even got it. Been modding it little by little since.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fred had the signature for the longest time "buying a raptor is a down payment for the accessories" or something along those lines

That is the great things about these great trucks...they are awesome out the gate but adding your own 'personal' touch makes the truck that much better....

And let Noah hook you up on an audio system for your truck...