How much do you pay for insurance?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^Lol Mobile that's around what I was paying right before I bundled a $h!t-ton along with insuring all my guns. Hell I am scared to see what I'll pay if I ever cancel my full-bundle.

Regardless I did go with the fancy stuff brother and short of an asteroid hitting my truck, come hell or high water I am getting mine. In the words of the new Gunny on the Yard, "I'll Get Mine, You Better Believe I Am Going to Get Mine."

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
^Lol Mobile that's around what I was paying right before I bundled a $h!t-ton along with insuring all my guns. Hell I am scared to see what I'll pay if I ever cancel my full-bundle.

Regardless I did go with the fancy stuff brother and short of an asteroid hitting my truck, come hell or high water I am getting mine. In the words of the new Gunny on the Yard, "I'll Get Mine, You Better Believe I Am Going to Get Mine."

I have another vehicle that's not included in that price plus renters insurance and a couple valuable personal property plans. They show my discounts as almost the amount of my six month premium. Idk how true those actually are though.

D

Deleted member 12951

There is no comparison to matter what the coverage is, too many variables. Coverage, age, record, fico score, the list goes on.

Mine is $440 every 6 months but if I pay in full, I get 11% off, so really $392.

500k bodily injury
300k property
500k uninsured
5k medical
1k collision deductible
250 comp deductible
Values set higher to get a 1 million umbrella policy
Also home, other cars and boat insured.

Allstate since 1980, yes 34 years....

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
South Jersey - Farmers: I believe it's around $475 every 6 months, $750 deductible, 34yrs old, no points on my license ever, and my one & only accident was back in 1998.

It's hard to tell exactly how much the Raptor is because she's on the same policy with the Mustangs and the car trailer. In the 'break down' they always add the trailer coverage in with the Raptor's total.

dfelicia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$934 per year. $250 deductible. Liberty Mutual. 40 years old, married, clean record. (Other vehicle is an '04 Honda Odyssey and that's $706/yr.)

One advantage to be an old married guy I guess. :)

D

Deleted member 12951

113b92383f669bcc11fa72334791d9e0.jpg

8e492f92819d98c0f3e8f2a84dc4a294.jpg