Glassworks unlimited out of business???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is the link for the buyers of the molds etc.

Advanced Fiberglass Concepts looks like they are up and running as of March 1.
They have FB page also.

https://www.advfiberglass.com/

Great find. I was just coming in here to post the same info. "Sounds" like this place might be a little more on the ball than the previous non-communicators......

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
This is good news because I've been wanting some of those 4.5" flare/2" rise fenders.

BOX

Reaction score
I've been wanting to order some stuff from Glassworks for over a year now, but resisted based on the poor reviews and emails I sent that were never replied to. This week I decided to take a chance on Advanced Fiberglass Concepts and ordered the panels I've been wanting. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly. So far I will say that John has been GREAT to work with. Will update after I receive my panels.

Grunzen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please do. After the incident Monday I'm probably going to be ordering some. What kind of wait did they quote you?

BOX

Reaction score
Hey sorry for the late reply. I was quoted 20 business days and the panels shipped out to me on the 21st day. Super impressed with the way things went and John was great to deal with. Panels showed up well packaged and undamaged. I can say it went better than expected. Glad I gave them my business.

cwylie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like glassworks just closed and then reopened as ADV. Even the old websites link to ADV now.