giving some one a Raptor ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
epic guy I know from town wow nice truck all kinds of questions, cool I'm liking it! told him too bad I just washed it I'd give you a ride get done he says when it gets dusty let me know backing out of the car wash thought why not, told him to get in took him to the the hill he was holding on loving every minute of it he couldn't get over how quiet it was. Price of truck with mods 60k the look on a persons face that has never been for a real ride in a Raptor priceless:waytogo:

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

P.S. yes we where in the air

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow i had to read this three times before I got it all down sounds like the guy not you but the guy had a good time riding in the truck after you washed it so did you you wash it again or maybe the guy paid you to have it washed again idk either way that was cool i never had anyone ask me for a ride in my truck before but i bet like the guy you were talking to they would want to ride in a Raptor of course they would

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wow i had to read this three times before I got it all down sounds like the guy not you but the guy had a good time riding in the truck after you washed it so did you you wash it again or maybe the guy paid you to have it washed again idk either way that was cool i never had anyone ask me for a ride in my truck before but i bet like the guy you were talking to they would want to ride in a Raptor of course they would

lol no I did not pass creative writing. I have dyslexia and when I typed it it sounded good lol but ya now I tried to read it again haha. The guy I gave a ride to had fun! yes I washed it aegean

Longhorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, that's bad ass. I still remember the biggest grin I had just driving my Raptor off the lot, let alone first time taking it off road. Just incredible.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Sounds like a good time man. I gave my buddy a ride in it and even let him drive a bit and he got bit by the bug. He doesn't own one yet but he's talked about picking up a pre-runner so he can get in on the fun.

My kid is hooked too, she's 5 and absolutely loves going along for off-road trips.

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my kids love it too I have yet to give them a jump ride I think they need to be a big bigger to fit the seat belts properly. just because it feels safe don't mean it is lol.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my kids love it too I have yet to give them a jump ride I think they need to be a big bigger to fit the seat belts properly. just because it feels safe don't mean it is lol.
smart move. the last thing you want is to be responsible for your childs injury. when i have my family with me i am very cautious. when i am on the bike by myself....... thats a different story

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah I definitely throttle down with my daughter on board. We've done some little hops, but mostly we hit stuff just fast enough to get the funny feeling in your stomach. She laughs like crazy when we do that.