Buy raptor or go to college?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
I'm stuck with two options. I've saved enough money through the mining industry to either attend college or buy a raptor. If i go to college though I won't be able to afford a raptor until im 25-26. If I buy a raptor I wont be able to attend college until im 22ish and im 20 now.

Need some advice from older members who may have been in a similar situation at my age. ford raptor over college? or college over raptor. I feel like either way I may be regretting my decision.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm stuck with two options. I've saved enough money through the mining industry to either attend college or buy a raptor. If i go to college though I won't be able to afford a raptor until im 25-26. If I buy a raptor I wont be able to attend college until im 22ish and im 20 now.

Need some advice from older members who may have been in a similar situation at my age. ford raptor over college? or college over raptor. I feel like either way I may be regretting my decision.

Bro get your schooling done and get out there and buy two Raptors. Seriously though I love my Raptor but don't put school off.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
eh, a college degree never goes away, and it will almost always add some sort of value to you.

D

Deleted member 12951

Good decision, go to college. A raptor is a material thing, college will stay with you forever and only make you a better person. And dude, I practically had to wait until I was almost 50 to afford a new raptor, you need to be more patient.....geez.