Burnout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A stock 2010 6.2L can but not newer (2011-2014 6.2L) stock models.
They implemented the break pedal and gas pedal safety crap.

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i don't get the fun in burning out. You're wasting your tires, and a golf cart can do a burnout so its not impressive. What's the point?

D

Deleted member 12951

Don't get it either with these tires being AT, Mud, etc. If there is any sense in it, more so on a sports car like a mustang with street tires.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i don't get the fun in burning out. You're wasting your tires, and a golf cart can do a burnout so its not impressive. What's the point?

Don't get it either with these tires being AT, Mud, etc. If there is any sense in it, more so on a sports car like a mustang with street tires.

I don't get it at all. I really don't even do it in any of my cars. Those tires are even more expensive than the truck tires. I can understand it on a drag car to warm up the tires but last time I checked these bricks we drive weren't made for that. Lol. Man when I was done and read what I typed I felt like an old man. Lol.