Preproduction Mule - 2025?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
vin 00002

graphics still suck..

also the rust flecks are probably brake dust embedded on the paint, its still aluminum, so its def not the truck itself rusting... used to get it occasionally on my silver truck, clay bar takes it off

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Engine might be the same but it's a better out of the box configuration of the engine. Like for like, one makes more power with zero modification.
This is true, I won’t argue with you on that. I’m not saying there’s no changes to the 24, I’m just frankly getting sick of people overhyping and over blowing products based on marketing, this goes well beyond Raptors. People act like the 24 is a totally different truck and it’s not. Small improvements are made to vehicles every year, it’s the nature of the business.

Dudebrodude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is true, I won’t argue with you on that. I’m not saying there’s no changes to the 24, I’m just frankly getting sick of people overhyping and over blowing products based on marketing, this goes well beyond Raptors. People act like the 24 is a totally different truck and it’s not. Small improvements are made to vehicles every year, it’s the nature of the business.
Hey now, that kind of logic can get you in trouble on this forum.

The 24 is definitely not a brand new truck but it is an evolution with many small changes that will likely have a big impact. Going from 700-720hp isn't going to be very noticeable, unless they were able to deliver the power earlier. I think the new shocks will be the biggest difference for those that use their Raptors as intended.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey now, that kind of logic can get you in trouble on this forum.

The 24 is definitely not a brand new truck but it is an evolution with many small changes that will likely have a big impact. Going from 700-720hp isn't going to be very noticeable, unless they were able to deliver the power earlier. I think the new shocks will be the biggest difference for those that use their Raptors as intended.
I may or may not agree. I don’t think anyone will notice 20hp, but I do think the broader torque curve will be noticeable.

The shocks are the only thing I care about and am curious about, the rest I couldn’t care less. I’d bet that a 23 with E-Clik will still ride better than a 24 on and off road though.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta hop on the train at some point. There weren't enough changes to the poverty spec 35 model for me to wait on the 24. You don't even get the new shocks on the 35 model anyway.

Dudebrodude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may or may not agree. I don’t think anyone will notice 20hp, but I do think the broader torque curve will be noticeable.

The shocks are the only thing I care about and am curious about, the rest I couldn’t care less. I’d bet that a 23 with E-Clik will still ride better than a 24 on and off road though.
Now that's a test I'd like to see.