GEN 1 Common bolts used

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael91

Reaction score
Bit of a weird question but is their any common bolts sizes/thread pitch people would recommend keeping a stock of for gen 1 6.2L raptor. As I live in UK so want to make sure I keep a good stock of odd bits. Also what parts would you recommend to import, as in what could go wrong.
Any help is appreciated

Michael

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
I can't think of or heard of bolts that have a habit of falling out or needing to be replaced. The only thing I could imagine would be the skid plate and oil filter access panel bolts maybe since they are accessed most often. Those usually fail at the bolt clips that the bolts thread into. On my truck the only part failure I've had is the overhead switch panel for the moon roof. That can be purchased off Amazon for about $25.00.

CessnaDriver

Reaction score
For my truck I had a lot of the interior switches need replacing. Door lock switch, turn signal and the steering wheel buttons, also the fuel evap canister.
Granted, I got my 2012 very used when it had over 113,000 miles on it and I am close to 170,000.