Best Raptor Compliments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BearClaw

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]Oh and sorry about the gay comment GotBypass, but seriously it's Molten Orange ya ****! I'll be nicer to you next time I pull up next to you.

Kidding of course.[/QUOTE]

LMAO....are you kidding that you will be nice next time??

Last edited:

GotBypass Clothing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always just get " nice truck bro!" Or the equivalent. The other usual one is " how do you like it? I want to buy one of those!"

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Oh and sorry about the gay comment GotBypass, but seriously it's Molten Orange ya ****! I'll be nicer to you next time I pull up next to you.

I usually get the same, or "Why didn't you buy a Raptor" haha.

Kidding of course.

I usually get the same, or "Why didn't you buy a Raptor" haha.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Oh and sorry about the gay comment GotBypass, but seriously it's Molten Orange ya ****! I'll be nicer to you next time I pull up next to you.

Kidding of course.[/QUOTE]

LMAO....are you kidding that you will be nice next time??[/QUOTE]

Thought the same at first!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Well I like to keep people guessing. I would however save the legit gay insults for dodge and Chevy drivers.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I just got "That's a badass truck!" Today.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Every time I walk out to the driveway I hear "hot damn that's a bad ass truck!" Of course that's me saying it but I still hear it everyday.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Same here. Pretty much every time.