Used 2014 Blue Screw - Bismarck, ND

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Nodak_Raptor

Nodak_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anybody had interest in this vehicle I could take the time to look it over for you before decide to pursue any further. My guess is that these are strictly highway miles. Haven't seen a Raptor around here with a speck of dust on it. The only modded raptor in town other than mine that I know of is just a pavement pounder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question. I know this truck was mostly highway miles, but as someone in the market i'm curious. For the raptors with higher mileage, should I be concerned about suspension components?

I'm looking for a truck with around 30k miles or less, but if a truck pops up with 50-60k and is a good deal, will I have to worry about rebuilding all the shocks, etc? Obviously it's a raptor I want it to perform off-road like it's supposed to, and if the suspension components are all worn out then its not going to.

Not too concerned with that mileage on the engine (although lower mileage would be nice, want to SC eventually)

D

Deleted member 12951

I've heard others say that its a good idea to get em rebuilt after 50k miles. But it also depends if the shocks were pushed alot if offroading.

Personally you can and should just upgrade to 3.0's if you want to take it off-road

OP
OP
Nodak_Raptor

Nodak_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My neighbor ended up buying this raptor. Thread can be closed.

OP
OP
Nodak_Raptor

Nodak_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sadly the only dirt that raptor will see is the dirt that blows onto the pavement :( Their house is the place where vehicles go to die. We moved into the neighborhood 3 months ago and the raptor is their 7th vehicle to pass through.

Status
Not open for further replies.