Need some Ruby Red pics!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Towards the end of summer it will be time to head to the dealership and pick up a '14 Raptor but I am torn between ruby red and black. I see lots of black raptors and rarely see the ruby red running around. Ive searched all over this site and do not see may pictures of ruby red one, so if y'all could post some picture up for those that have that color that would be great! Thanks in advance

Ricky B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, a pic does it no justice. I was worried when I ordered mine because I seen the pic on Fords web site. When it came in it looked nothing like the pic. I like it way more than my 2011 black Raptor. I believe Ford has Ruby Red on some other vehicles. You could go to a dealer and check out the color on a different vehicle.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
black is the second worst color behind silver, and unfortunately theres a ton of black raptors

Ruby Red is amazing and limited to only one year

KOBRA2848

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here you go. It is a great color that does appear to show dirt like black does. I went to look at the black but fell in love with the Ruby Red.
Mark

Attachments

• Raptor pic 1.jpg
    Raptor pic 1.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 96
  • Raptor pic 2.jpg
    Raptor pic 2.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 85
OP
OP
cpetes

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That truck looks great!

Do you happen to have any current pictures of the truck with some mods to it. I plan to go with a RPG Raceline bumper w/ dovetail and some type of wheel/tire combo so its nice to see some modified ruby red ones.

D

Deleted member 12951

Visually the main thing is my WSI Faux Hawk lightbar as from the outside it is still mainly stock. Other main is RPG Stage 3, ford racing exhaust, two light bars in the grill plus some small ones. I am eyeing a baja bumper with winch though...

a3apegy9.jpg

eharamy5.jpg

y8u8e6aq.jpg

8yru9atu.jpg