Birthday wish: 2018 Raptor @ msrp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ibchiefin

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Im looking to join the raptor ranks after 13 years of flawless use out of my F150.

Im looking for a 2018 Raptor w/
- Shadow Black with Black Leather Interior
- 801A Equipment Group
- Power Moonroof - Twin-Panel

MSRP is the goal and its around 58,685 net on Fords build your own. My birthday is on monday and it would make my year to move forward with a purchase.

I'm based in Florida and missed out on a great used 2017 with 12k miles for only 50k. Decided new is better.

If anyone can help out and make my year i would be greatly appreciated.
Now if anyone can get it below im willing to split the difference as a referral fee!

davidl81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
801 packages are a little harder to find since most of the trucks I’ve seen on lots are 802 packages. You can use raptor finder and search for exactly what you are looking for then start working the phones to find a dealer that will work with you on price. You mage have better luck with finding a dealer that will order the truck for you at MSRP. A little more waiting, but you can get exactly what you want.

OP
OP
I

ibchiefin

Reaction score
Thank you! I'm on it now!

Any recommendations on a dealer that would be willing to order one to my liking at MSRP?? Ive waited 13 years for a new truck, another month or two wont hurt lol.

OP
OP
I

ibchiefin

Reaction score
Damn, almost had one in NC. Bastard line up his financing with ford and is going home to check with the wife.... the search continues.

OP
OP
I

ibchiefin

Reaction score
Mission accomplished, Hunter Lee at Shelby Ford in NC got the job done! he's even sending one of his drivers down to meet me half way since im in miami!! AT MSRP !!!! Hats off. Also during my search I found a dealer in GA that has 5 allotments if anyone wants to order at MSRP let me know.

davidl81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mission accomplished, Hunter Lee at Shelby Ford in NC got the job done! he's even sending one of his drivers down to meet me half way since im in miami!! AT MSRP !!!! Hats off. Also during my search I found a dealer in GA that has 5 allotments if anyone wants to order at MSRP let me know.

Congrats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter