Has anyone else had this problem?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

farn1994

Reaction score
I have a 2010 Raptor. Every time I go through the car wash the wipers and washer fluid start spraying and turning on by themselves. When I pull the fuse and the truck dries out, and I replace the fuse it is fine till the next time I wash the truck.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've never went through a car, but I never had my wipers turn on washing it or driving in heavy rain, for the 4+ years I've owned it.

I would say water is getting in some where and creating a short.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 2010 Raptor. Every time I go through the car wash the wipers and washer fluid start spraying and turning on by themselves. When I pull the fuse and the truck dries out, and I replace the fuse it is fine till the next time I wash the truck.

Welcome to the forum, farn1994. How many miles are on your Raptor? Have you ever had your dealership look into this? Let me know and I'll research some ways to assist.

Crystal

OP
OP
farn1994

farn1994

Reaction score
I just bought it 2 weeks ago. It has 81000 miles on it. I took it back to the dealership I bought it from and they replaced the switch in the turn single arm. The next time I washed the truck it happened again. I took it back and they said they couldn't recreate the problem.

I think MTF is right, water is getting in somewhere, just can't figure out where.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just bought it 2 weeks ago. It has 81000 miles on it. I took it back to the dealership I bought it from and they replaced the switch in the turn single arm. The next time I washed the truck it happened again. I took it back and they said they couldn't recreate the problem...

I want to get this into the hands of your regional customer service manager, farn1994. To make that happen, PM me your full name, best daytime phone number, VIN, current mileage, and servicing dealership.

Crystal