How often do you wash your ride?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

When it gets dirty. Having to only hand wash it, keeps it dirtier than I would normally like.

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now it's down to once a month.

It doesn't get too dirty out here. When I see dust/dirt start to cake on I will spray it off with a high pressure rinse.

I usually have a good coat of wax/sealant on so a lot of the dirt just rinses right off.

farman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe once every 2-3 months. I tell people it's so that you can't see all the scratches running down the truck. And it's true. If i do wash it I have to use some black wax to cover them up, but that doesn't last. I am also addicted to dirt roads if I see one I have to hit it so what's the point in washing.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I used to belong to a car wash club. Unlimited washes for $23 a month. I used to wash it at least once, sometimes twice a week.

Then I installed new wheels and tires, and added 3" to my already wide track. Truck won't fit throughout the car wash any more. Dang.

Now I do every other week at another car wash I don't like that much. Plus I'm driving it less as it's not mt DD anymore.

I don't like my truck being dirty.

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's been through two desert seasons in 18 months. One wash after each season, so about once every 9 months.