OEM HIDs or Retrofits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajamesmueller

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Looking to buy a set of OEM HID headlights at a reasonable price, could be retrofits too. Just not looking for the cheap recon setup. Thanks in advance! PMs welcome.

OP
OP
ajamesmueller

ajamesmueller

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just bought a set of OEM raptor retrofits off eBay for $600! This can be closed now, thanks anyways.

OP
OP
ajamesmueller

ajamesmueller

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What style and how do they perform????

They are the FX-R 50W HID with the amber halo. Haven't installed yet ordered a new harness since his 13' Rap already had the OEM HIDs and he ended up putting these in. Needed the H13/9008 harness to complete and that comes in Friday. So I can't wait to see how they perform myself although anything is better than OEM halogens and didn't wanna go cheap and get recons.

OP
OP
ajamesmueller

ajamesmueller

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Z TEAM RACING II installed last night and all I can say is I'm very impressed light output is great cutoff is good and I can finally see over the OEM halogens. What a difference they make. Highly recommend