WTB Gen 3 OEM Bumper or trade for my Fab Fours Matrix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LayinWatts69

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking to purchase an OEM bumper and tow hooks in good shape, or would be willing to trade with someone.

I bought my truck used with 18,000 miles on it - the bumper is Line X'ed and has a light bar installed on it. Perfect condition. It's a very nice bumper, I'm just looking to go back to the OEM look.

I'd be willing to do a straight across trade with the light bar if you paid for the labor to get them swapped over. I live in Las Cruces, NM, and the straight across trade would obviously need to be done in person. I would be willing to drive to Phoenix, Tucson, ABQ, El Paso etc. to do the exchange. Maybe further, let's talk!

My name is Kyle - thanks!

Chizler22

Reaction score
I have one in perfect condition with skid plate, lights, and all of the plastic in Scottsdale. $800

OP
OP
LayinWatts69

LayinWatts69

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for reaching out, gents. @GooseTuned hooked me up with one in killer condition, and he is on the other side of town from me.

I do have the bumper for sale for $1,500 with all the lights, if anyone is interested