In the market for my first Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RT15

Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm new to the forum (awesome forum, very informative), and am in the market for a raptor! Hopefully I'm posting in the right place of the forum, but I am hoping to reach out to see if y'all know of anyone that might be selling a 2011 SCREW (or newer) for $30,000-35,000 USD. I currently have a 2007 Toyota Tacoma that I'm planning on selling (or trading if anyone is interested), due to the fact that it just isn't as big of a truck as I now find myself needing.

As a first time hopeful buyer, is there anything you guys would suggest as far as where to look? I have been looking around the northwest for months on cars.com and Craigslist and can't find much in my price range as dealerships are simply asking too much.

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again.

Cheers

OP
OP
R

RT15

Reaction score
RDFTS thanks! I've been scrolling through them, and I'm having a rough time figuring out whether or not the truck is sold. Is there an easy way to determine whether or not they're sold aside from the seller annotating they've been sold? Thanks again.

D

Deleted member 12951

RDFTS thanks! I've been scrolling through them, and I'm having a rough time figuring out whether or not the truck is sold. Is there an easy way to determine whether or not they're sold aside from the seller annotating they've been sold? Thanks again.

If the forum admins/mod are moderating then they close the thread when sold. But the person selling has to post that it was sold. There is a lock in the envelope on the far left if its closed. Otherwise I would suggest going to the last post in a thread to see if it was posted sold or not. You can PM the poster or ask in the thread if still for sale on ones of interest. Read the rules too. Only negotiate in a PM. Good luck!

I see raptors posted on Facebook too, might want to checkout FRF there too.

If you want a badass raptor and ready to go off-road, check out this one (gotta raise your budget):
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f41/feeler-2014-se-screw-long-travel-48882/ @SlimChaChi

Last edited by a moderator: