For sale: Custom leather console cover!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I recently found a seller that sells leather covers for our trucks consoles. Then it got me thinking that I could embroider them at my shop with these bad boys:
9ydabady.jpg
So I started working on mine! starting with the sew outs for the design.... first one is on left, second one on right.
hu5yduna.jpg
So then I decided it was time to put it on the leather cover!
udagesuv.jpg
Then it's time for installation!
uqe7e8e4.jpg
I did the sides, then The back, then finally the front.
I used binder clips to clamp the leather down and it worked like a charm! I used 3M multipurpose trim adhesive spray from Walmart. The finished result is astonishing!
ahaduzy3.jpg
3epudy3y.jpg
pujy3uby.jpg
ada2yby5.jpg

PRICING:
Console Cover $40
"Raptor svt" logo $30
(Color combo is changeable)
Send us your console
Lid for install $20
Send us the cover
for embroidery $30
Shipping for just the leather is $5
Shipping if you send me
Your lid and I install
The leather is. $10
Custom work will vary
depending on what you want. I will charge labor. It took 2 hours to digitize, do 2 sew outs then an hour for install onto the lid. I'll get back to you as fast as possible If you ask for pricing! The covers come in to me in 3 days!

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
I can install these if You send me your console lid. That will make it $100 even. Or use this video but use binder clips instead of the clips the guy uses in the video.

Dont use these clips! No grip surface area and not much gripping power at all....
IMG_20131124_233008_374.jpg
Use these instead! Very strong grip and large surface area!
IMG_20131124_233136_672.jpg
If you get any glue on the leather, wipe it off with alcohol and a rag! If you put a strip of tape on the seams you will prevent glue from seeping up through while doing the install!

ARMREST COVER INSTALL small - YouTube

Things you need to specify :
Color of console lid stitching from the seller. (No color palette yet sorry)
Color of stitching on the "Raptor" and the "SVT" from my color palette:
7u9yjese.jpg
ru9ysytu.jpg
y4etu6e5.jpg
Info on what you want done such as do it yourself, let us, or whichever....
Custom work requires me to digitize and do sew outs. So, I will charge a good bit for labor but it depends how hard the design is!
Beauty shots!:
yja3anuv.jpg
9u2ehy9y.jpg
6aze2eba.jpg
gyza9e2a.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_20131124_233008_374.jpg
    IMG_20131124_233008_374.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_20131124_233136_672.jpg
    IMG_20131124_233136_672.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Are you married?

udagesuv.jpg

That's my dads hand lol

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

very cool. that looks great. So for one identical to yours would be $70 shipped and $90 shipped if we wanted you to install it?

You are correct! I can order in a cover, stitch it, then send it to you. Or, I can stitch it and wait for you to send your lid to me and I can install it. I might buy a few lids to send out too if someone is interested to do it that way.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Nice bro, I want...
Can you add a little extra padding too?

I left my stock cover on the console and put the leather over it and it is a very nice place to put your elbow! If you want I can pull the stock cover off, put padding under the leather cover and send it that way! Let me know!

SVT N8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's only attached with the 3m adhesive? What's the dry time? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being extremely difficult, how would you rate the install? Thanks again

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
It's only attached with the 3m adhesive? What's the dry time? On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being extremely difficult, how would you rate the install? Thanks again

I would rate it around a 5.... it takes about an hour to attach it! There's a video on my other thread that I meant to post here that shows You how to attach it. Let me find it and I'll try to post it. The 3M adhesive will need to be clamped 5-10 minutes then you are good to go to The next part!