DRL Disable Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hes kinda right... he came here asking a question, and you're response is acting like you are the mounted police. is it against the law, yes it probably is.. is it your business? no its not.

As another driver on the road, yeah it is 100% my business when another driver disables a safety feature that effects other drivers.......

OP
OP
F

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fidds22, a little harsh don't you think.?.
I don't think so. ask a simple question, a he's the one that jumped down my throat for it. He has no interest in helping me, then continues to get the last word in. Send me an emoji of a little dude giving me the finger, so i respond accordingly.

OP
OP
F

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As another driver on the road, yeah it is 100% my business when another driver disables a safety feature that effects other drivers.......

so if somebody has a beer in a bar, then drives, its your business too?

OP
OP
F

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But your not gonna stop it, just like your not gonna stop me from getting my DRL's turned off. So no help, go somewhere else.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
DRL is not a safety feature. Hopefully he has enough brains to turn his headlights on in bad weather.

I've always disabled my DRL on every vehicle ive owned, but the government here didnt step in and say that i had to have them. if they did, i'd probably disable them as well and run park lights..

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Uh, yeah? I wouldn't be happy about that either.

you must have a very unhappy existence.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
isn't road safety everyone's business.?.

That was my thinking.... but apparently not.

But your not gonna stop it, just like your not gonna stop me from getting my DRL's turned off. So no help, go somewhere else.

well if you can't do it yourself, which you can't. guess what, It aint happening! Because no one who's capable of doing it, can legally do it. so it's not happening.

Dunno what kind of ******* answer you want but thats all you're gonna get.
only way a dealer will disable DRL is if an american buys a Canadian truck and wants them disabled. This is not the situation.

Just because you don't like the answer to a question, doesn't mean you get to act like a spoiled brat 2 year old who doesn't get a candy.

your DRL has no negative effects, Leave it alone and enjoy your truck.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

DRL is not a safety feature. Hopefully he has enough brains to turn his headlights on in bad weather.

I've always disabled my DRL on every vehicle ive owned, but the government here didnt step in and say that i had to have them. if they did, i'd probably disable them as well and run park lights..

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

you must have a very unhappy existence.

DRL IS a safety feature..... it lets people see you in bad weather when 90% of people don't turn their fuggin lights on. This is proven because every single car without DRL (pre 91) don't ever have their lights on.

You also live in Chicago, where it's not a federal ******* law like it is in canada. So no shit you're not going to get shit for disabling them.

And I have an unhappy existence because Drunk drivers make me unhappy? **** off.

Last edited: