GEN 2 Tailgate without aplique on pic?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheelman76

Reaction score
I'm looking for photos of what the tailgate without the FORD aplique on it looks like. I'm spec'ing my truck tomorrow and I can't say in all my looking around I've seen a photo of what it looks like and what badging is on it. Anyone have one that they can post?

OP
OP
W

wheelman76

Reaction score
Thanks, I just realized if you build one on the ford site and don't do 802a it shows this way as well. For some reason I just think this looks cleaner than that big gaudy aplique.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It looks too plain to me without the applique. But, you know what they say about opinions. :biggrin:

OP
OP
W

wheelman76

Reaction score
That’s funny as you say this I’m goin. Back and forth between the two pics I copied and pasted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kingshredd

Reaction score
37298339ce7033ea2725891312ca929f.jpg
Was actually supposed to get the appliqué and they deleted it. I personally don’t think it looks that bad without it, and I do spend quite a bit of time on dusty dirt/logging roads, so I don’t think I will have as much streaking after I wash it by not having it. The dust seems to get under every bit of plastic and crevasse there is.

OP
OP
W

wheelman76

Reaction score
I prefer the naked look. Much cleaner and as others have said dirt and water won't get trapped behind the plastic.

That’s what my thinking was on deleting it. Plus I feel like it is a bit on the gaudy side of things adding to a cartoon effect on the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk