2017 Raptor Color Options (From Ford Dealer)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aR4CE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
White for me.. wanted one when I got my '13 silver but alas no. Now I'll order exactly wht I want.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here's Magnetic on a 2015 F-150: -2015-ford-f-150-spied-undisguised-detroit-81958_1.jpg

It was not called Shadow Black, just "Black", in 2011 they could not get the metallic in certain paints because of the earthquake in Japan, not sure how many black Raptors were made without the Tux Black Metallic. Maybe someone can confirm...

http://www.autonews.com/article/201...the-black:-ford-solves-japanese-paint-problem

-Dan

That article is slightly incorrect. It was actually called Ebony Black in 2011. I believe @Raptor Embroidery has that color.

ManfromSnowyRiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am done owning boring black, white and silver because thats the only colors on the lot, and boring colors are all people want according to manufacturers.(yet the Marque TRD PRO color was Inferno and that was nearly the only color ordered until Toyota stopped the orders) But I digress, I would probably lean Blue or Red, but I want the Raptor accent package, come on!

That being said, there is something about that Avalanche Grey.................

- New Avalanche Grey - Exclusive to Raptor in the F-150 Lineup
- New Lightening Blue (2)
- Ingot Silver (3,4)
- Oxford White
- Magnetic (3,4)
- Race Red (2)
- Shadow Black (4)

(1) Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 GVWR based on Ford segmentation
(2) Not available with Raptor interior Accent Package
(3) Metallic Paint
(4) Late Availability

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Something subtle in this list; Ingot Silver is listed as metallic. Don't that's been offered on Raptors before. Seen on others an I like it.