2017 Raptor Color Options (From Ford Dealer)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorCoastie

RaptorCoastie

NorCal Raptor Runs
Reaction score
The OP should update the first post and put a sample pic of each color 2017 found so far in there.

A few pages back, someone already did that with all colors available to the new Raptor. Not ON the Raptor, only some have been seen on the actual truck, but he posted pictures of regular F150's sporting the colors that haven't be showcased via the Raptor yet.

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn! Judging by those pics it looks like the bedside behind the rear tire is going to be matched to the flares. Glad I'm getting black so it won't be noticeable. Be nice if it is just a protective sticker.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell Yes!! Add some matte black decals, yummmmmm

I plan on selling my '08 SRT4 Caliber in about a year, may use the funds from that to put a deposit on a '17 RS in Avalanche Gray.

That would make a nice matching pair in my driveway if I end up getting a '19 Raptor, so long as they continue with that color for beyond the 1st year!

A few pages back, someone already did that with all colors available to the new Raptor. Not ON the Raptor, only some have been seen on the actual truck, but he posted pictures of regular F150's sporting the colors that haven't be showcased via the Raptor yet.

Yeah would be cool to add it to the 1st post, and all of the color on Raptors, not regular f150's, because some colors like magnetic look like boring doodoo on an XL f150, but it should look pretty imposing and badazz on a Raptor. So as each color slowly surfaces on a Raptor, it'd be cool to have them all in 1 post to compare and see how they look on the Gen 2 Rap.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I plan on selling my '08 SRT4 Caliber in about a year, may use the funds from that to put a deposit on a '17 RS in Avalanche Gray.

That would make a nice matching pair in my driveway if I end up getting a '19 Raptor, so long as they continue with that color for beyond the 1st year!

Yeah would be cool to add it to the 1st post, and all of the color on Raptors, not regular f150's, because some colors like magnetic look like boring doodoo on an XL f150, but it should look pretty imposing and badazz on a Raptor. So as each color slowly surfaces on a Raptor, it'd be cool to have them all in 1 post to compare and see how they look on the Gen 2 Rap.

Did you see that gray one go at Barrett Jackson for $550K?

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you see that gray one go at Barrett Jackson for $550K?

Just realized the RS gray is different, I assumed Avalanche Gray was a Ford Performance color across their lineup since you can get it on the GT350 and the Raptor. Just saw now the RS is Stealth Gray. Oh well would still be a nice pair haha.

I did see that BJ one go for $550k, pretty nuts what specialty cars can go for when they're up at action for charity. Some rich folks really needed a tax write off haha

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Just realized the RS gray is different, I assumed Avalanche Gray was a Ford Performance color across their lineup since you can get it on the GT350 and the Raptor. Just saw now the RS is Stealth Gray. Oh well would still be a nice pair haha.

I did see that BJ one go for $550k, pretty nuts what specialty cars can go for when they're up at action for charity. Some rich folks really needed a tax write off haha

I'd love to have that problem!