Key Examples?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Czoudon

Reaction score
Is it safe to assume that they key will be the same as the current 15/16' F150's or does anyone have any pics of the key? In all the video I have watched, they never show the key.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
tik-for-66.jpg

This is the key for trucks equipped with remote start and the remote release tailgate.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

When Greg Foutz stopped by my dealership with one of his raptors it had a key like that.

OP
OP
C

Czoudon

Reaction score
tik-for-66.jpg

This is the key for trucks equipped with remote start and the remote release tailgate.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

When Greg Foutz stopped by my dealership with one of his raptors it had a key like that.

Nice, thanks for sharing @dude1782

Scubasigguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tik-for-66.jpg

Are you sure about this? I have this key currently and I was told that Ford redesigned the fob, changing how it opens and conceals the valet key.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you sure about this? I have this key currently and I was told that Ford redesigned the fob, changing how it opens and conceals the valet key.

The key Greg Foutz had was the current key. I don't know for sure that it's the key the truck will come with.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter