GEN 2 Floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the looks of the WeatherTech's but they need to not cover the Ford Performance badging....

OP
OP
C

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sales guy said he would send me out a set, and that the Raptor they just got in does not have them either. Need to check the detail guys ebay... Are they plain black or is there a logo? The picture put up only shows the corner of the mat.

So I have my truck back now and have confirmed that the carpet mats are plain black, no logo.

fa4049ca58cfcee66925c81dc18f1f8e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the 802 package that came with the factory all weather style rubber liners.
I have always had WeatherTech mats and have liked the protection they offer. We can get lots of salt and snow in our vehicles, so I like to have good floor mats.

Factory 802 liners
+look great, fit good,
- no gas pedal coverage, will spill over by the door sill carpet.

Husky X act
"+"more coverage than Factory 802's, nice rubber material, won't spill over as easy
"-"not easy to wipe out deep grooves, attachment points don't match the factory points.

WeatherTech
"+" best coverage including kick panels and door sill, attachment points match factory which allow switching back to 802 liners, easy to wipe out without removing
"-"maybe the ugliest, hard plastic requires armorall etc to look decent.

After all that, I think I may go WeatherTech for winters and run the factory liners for summer.

I ran Weathertechs in my 06 and 2011 F150s. I liked the look and the fit of the Weathertechs but I didn't like the slippery plastic feeling under my boots. I swapped to Husky X-act Contours on my 2014 and 2017 and I like the grippy rubber of the X-act Contours much better than the slippery plastic Weathertechs.

adventure

Reaction score
The carpeted mats above are not what came in mine. It's an 802 so maybe nicer mats are part of that package? They're rubber/plastic with an edge to make a basin for the mud/water/sand.

I had weathertechs in my last 6 vehicles or so. Love 'em, and had them ordered for this truck as well. However when I got the truck and saw the decent stock mats I decided they were close enough that I could save the cash.

OP
OP
C

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The carpeted mats above are not what came in mine. It's an 802 so maybe nicer mats are part of that package? They're rubber/plastic with an edge to make a basin for the mud/water/sand.

I had weathertechs in my last 6 vehicles or so. Love 'em, and had them ordered for this truck as well. However when I got the truck and saw the decent stock mats I decided they were close enough that I could save the cash.

Just to ensure there isn't any confusion - my truck is an 802 also. I received rubber mats, as posted above (and what sounds like you received), however my truck ALSO arrived with carpet mats installed underneath the rubber mats.

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is the 801a package and it came with the nicer rubber mats.

JD06

Reaction score
The ford mats are ok. I picked up set of weather techs frontvabd rear. Much happy with them over the stock.

Ohiodish

Reaction score
I got mats in from the dealer. They are not plain carpet like yours, they have F150 on them. It's fine, I'm happy they sent out mats. I prefer carpet during summer months. My truck stays pretty clean so the dusty rubber mats are great for winter, but carpet looks better than dusty shoe prints.

OP
OP
C

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mats in from the dealer. They are not plain carpet like yours, they have F150 on them. It's fine, I'm happy they sent out mats. I prefer carpet during summer months. My truck stays pretty clean so the dusty rubber mats are great for winter, but carpet looks better than dusty shoe prints.

Glad to hear that your dealer hooked you up.

Mink

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ran Weathertechs in my 06 and 2011 F150s. I liked the look and the fit of the Weathertechs but I didn't like the slippery plastic feeling under my boots. I swapped to Husky X-act Contours on my 2014 and 2017 and I like the grippy rubber of the X-act Contours much better than the slippery plastic Weathertechs.

I to ran the weathertechs in my last 2 trucks and thought they were great other than I had to put a rubber or carpet mat on top so my feet wouldn't slide all over the place. I was going to just stay with rubber mats that came with the raptor but the coverage was lacking for what I do, So the Husky were delivered
3 days ago because I found a front set on amazon for $91 and WOW these are nice floor mats, they do cover the FP on the door seal but that doesn't bother me. If you want a great cover all mat get the Husky X-act Contours. Just my 2 cents worth.