GEN 2 Big Brake Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jayrod

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly R1 had generally great reviews online. Good to see.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Since I am kind of testing these for the first 17 Raptor, I will do a nice in depth review. I will test out my stock brakes with feel and stopping power (Like you mentioned with the 60-0) and then once the bedding is complete on the R1 do another testing sample and review. Obviously for the people who DD the Gen2 this will be important, things like squeaky pads, stopping power, etc. I am pumped to do HRE's and a BBK, then I can park in the same lot at you lol.

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I am kind of testing these for the first 17 Raptor, I will do a nice in depth review. I will test out my stock brakes with feel and stopping power (Like you mentioned with the 60-0) and then once the bedding is complete on the R1 do another testing sample and review. Obviously for the people who DD the Gen2 this will be important, things like squeaky pads, stopping power, etc. I am pumped to do HRE's and a BBK, then I can park in the same lot at you lol.

lol i am stock but would still park next to his truck or any other one too. may even get some fun cards made saying " wanna get dirty? call me at 1234567890" using my real number. oh and maybe a few slick pics too. :biggrin:

OP
OP
Jayrod

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol i am stock but would still park next to his truck or any other one too. may even get some fun cards made saying " wanna get dirty? call me at 1234567890" using my real number. oh and maybe a few slick pics too. :biggrin:

I hope you took what I said as a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Jayrod

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
absolutely know it was a complement and joke all in one. :ROFLJest:

Lol just checking I couldn't tell I was like man this guy is legit upset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WarrenRB

Reaction score
Light weight two piece stock replacement:

OE rotor weight
2570%20(OE%20WT).jpg

RB rotor weight
2570.jpg

15.8 lbs weight savings per axle.

Link to the item:

RB Front Two-piece rotor for Ford F-150