New Exhaust system from FORD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GOTSVT?

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to more info, and parts for our trucks from FRPP

3rdRaptor

Reaction score
Exhaust

$2K for a catback that will net zero performance increase? LMAO!

I've not had an aftermarket Exhaust since my straight 6 Jeep 25 years ago.. I was thinking of upgrading to the Ford Performance Exhaust as I assumed I would get a better sound. Of course my decision was also thinking it would give me a slight HP and Torque gain. Are you saying there would be zero increase?

Thank you.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Actually I've been waiting for this. It's made by Borla. Only thing I see is 2.75" tuning vs 3" on others. What difference will that make?

I had the borla on gen 1, touring version. I liked it. Can't wait to hear some clips.

Is this Ford Performance Exhaust really made by Borla? Any idea how I could get Dyno numbers? I've "heard" that Borla Dyno tests all their systems.

Thank you.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It might be like the GT350 exhaust. The GT350 has a normal modes and a sport mode that bypasses the mufflers. That would explain the $2k price.

according to the link, it has a passive valve, so basically a spring loaded one that opens at a certain cfm. no idea if the stock exhaust has a valve like this..

i think they'd call it an active valve if you had a choice in its operation...

3rdRaptor

Reaction score
Carbon Fiber

I'm ordering the CF version. We will see soon.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm thinking of ordering the CF version also. Do you know if Ford Dyno Tested that Exhaust and if it has any HP and Torque increase?

Thank you.