New Exhaust system from FORD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reading the description sounds like a stock replacement part. What is the difference between this and what is already on the truck?

OP
OP
GOTSVT?

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like 6 options.
Polished tips, black chrome, and carbon fiber tips.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn the CF version comes with dual 4.5" tips.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

They all do. This looks like it might be pretty hot. But $2200... Ack.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Wassy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually I've been waiting for this. It's made by Borla. Only thing I see is 2.75" tuning vs 3" on others. What difference will that make?

I had the borla on gen 1, touring version. I liked it. Can't wait to hear some clips.

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Were you guys able to see a picture of it on their website? I just saw a video on Instagram posted by Ford Performance about this new dual mode exhaust, but they took down the video soon after because it's not on their page now. What's going on?

GTOB521

Reaction score
Were you guys able to see a picture of it on their website? I just saw a video on Instagram posted by Ford Performance about this new dual mode exhaust, but they took down the video soon after because it's not on their page now. What's going on?

What do you mean by new dual mode?