GEN 2 Burger Tuning Stage 1 Piggyback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stock max boost pressure is 18 psi. STOCK!!!! Some have seen it 20 psi. under the right conditions. STOCK
Keep in mind that is with 93 Octane, the lower the octane the lower the power.

I can't imagine a piggyback is better then a Full Calibrated Tune with calibrated shift strategy and appropriate upgrades.
Have they done any durability testing? Other than a couple of dyno runs? Do they claim it's safe to tow with?
Do they guarantee no misfires or knocks?

You state this product is better than your friends Whipple Stage 1.
I'd like to know if your friend did the Whipple stage 1 the right way.
Like the larger IC, and Whipple's CAI, and the new plugs with the correct gap.

Just increasing rpm, timing and fuel/air mix to increase boost without any other mods is a risky proposition.

Last edited:

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
oh good , adjust boost on the fly , that wont cause any issues.....

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
This is a gross mischaracterization. There are other plug in tuners besides boostmax and chipwerke that had no systemic issues

While there are gains to be had with the plug in, I seriously doubt they are better than any tune.

Ok, which one had no systemic problems? It’s possible I’ve sheltered myself from piggyback systems that worked discussions.

Hey, competition improves the breed and is good for consumers so if this tuner is successful, it’s nothing but good for us. Right now, it’s just vaporware, but let’s see of we get some actual data.

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the specs

A 64mhz processor

What did they do, pull a 386 processor from a Tandy computer in the junkyard to power this **** bucket ?

64mhz

Hahahahahah

OP
OP
A

AKLA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m glad this is entertaining. It’s been pretty boring lately on this forum. I bet it goes faster than the **** bucket you have in your truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kpg81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m glad this is entertaining. It’s been pretty boring lately on this forum. I bet it goes faster than the **** bucket you have in your truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good one, that was a knee slapper right there !