You guys have me nervous.. just ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roscoe95

Reaction score
I just ordered a scab. After reading thru the transmission thread, I am now concerned I am making a mistake. I have a 2013 Scab now and it has been great.

Is this issue systemic? Any chance it has been worked out for new builds (my guess is April)

Should I pull my allocation forward to the 2019 which may or may not have the 7.0?

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely wait for the 7.0

No doubt. But why wait till 2019 when you can wait till 2025? Then you can guarantee a 7.0 with a flux capacitor.

TAYQ, I haven't had systemic transmission issues. I did have a couple of lurches at slow speeds the first week. May have been the regular gas the dealership had in it at the time. No issues since.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
27k miles since February. Gps took a shit in my region. Otherwise no issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
I just ordered a scab. After reading thru the transmission thread, I am now concerned I am making a mistake. I have a 2013 Scab now and it has been great.

Is this issue systemic? Any chance it has been worked out for new builds (my guess is April)

Should I pull my allocation forward to the 2019 which may or may not have the 7.0?

It’s more than the transmission... you will have better luck with it over the 3.5 ecoboost engine.