Why am I stuck at Ramp 59!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think there is something wrong with the initial builds. My buddies was built 11/17 and still sitting while mine was built 12/16 and is already shipped. I bet the initial builds are in a holding state waiting for what ever errors there were in the initial build process to be fixed. While the new ones can just get built and shipped immediately.

4BIRDDOGS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you ever saw one of the vehicle holding lots you can imagine why it takes so long to clear the backlog. They get parked nose to tail with inches between the next vehicle. Not even enough room to walk between them. In other words first vehicle in is the last one out unless they take the fence down in front of the first row or lift them out with a drone.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Built late Oct I've been moved from 59 in Dearborn to ramp 4J in Flint Rock

I haven't seen anyone else in Flint Rock, nothing via Google either

akaie15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Built late Oct I've been moved from 59 in Dearborn to ramp 4J in Flint Rock

I haven't seen anyone else in Flint Rock, nothing via Google either

Maybe Flat Rock??

Mine's in Woodhaven. Ford has lots all over the down river area.

Moving these vehicles out after the refits is a logistic nightmare.... this is speculation--- if they build 1000 trucks a day then they move 1000 trucks a day. Then suddenly there r an extra 16k trucks to move... btw the only ones that people have ordered can only fit on top of a carrier --- it can't be easy. They already run their supply chain lean...

Just speculation though.

Cusenation7

Reaction score
Built 11/16 released on 12/21 according to FP no ETA. Sit tight man there are people from October that haven't moved yet. Really frustrating and my Dealer or FP and FS purposefully won't explain why except with some garbage "quality assurance testing" line.