What was the last thing you listened to in your raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

Or maybe rap owners are too cool for any audio in the car and they would rather listen to the roaring 400+hp engine instead

OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife talking.lol

Lol. What do you mean

Nice gun btw! Is that yours?

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

You guys must really appreciate that sound when you first start it up...must sound nice

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

Hi Ryan, you want to share?

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

I see what you guys are doing

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

Who’s excited for Dow 26k for tomorrow?

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

Btw guys, don’t go crazy over the popcorn. Make sure you’re counting your calories!!

---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

You don’t want to get fat

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lady Gagga of course.

Wow, last song of hers I listened to was poker face

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

From looking at some of your other posts you either have serious issues or you’re the ultimate troll.

Yes!! Have a nice day.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Omg, maybe we can go watch together???

What do ya say?

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Who’s micha btw? What kind of a name is that?
Is that short for Micheal?

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

Fordraptor4ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its both, moderators need to do something about it.

Uh-ho..........

I do have an appointment with my doctor on Wednesday, I’ll make sure to bring your concerns up with him.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Sure, you supply the popcorn and Snuggie.

WE ARE NOT TAKING A SNUGIE TO THE THEATER!!!!!! R u out of your mind????

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

I don’t know where you’re from but we don’t take snugies to the movies with us here in California. What is wrong with u