GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scanmansmith

Reaction score
Dealer Order Date: 3/7
I got in on the deal on 4/12 and made changes to the order
Build Date: 8/7 truck is built and waiting shipment
Ford Rep told me ETA to dealer is 8/31
White SCREW 802A fully loaded...although my dad will be ordering his '19 here shortly and I am pretty jealous. Sweatiest game of rock paper scissors of my life haha

Edbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! You may have one of the final 2018 deliveries. Mine came in 06/20. The ended up very close to the original ETA that came out after build.
I ordered an '18 yesterday, surely it will be one of the final run. From what I am reading here a 5-month period is somewhat normal so I may not get mine until next year.

Last edited:

TheWrench

Reaction score
I placed my order 3/29. The dealer told me today that the truck will be ready for pick up Saturday 8/11. It’s been a long wait!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raptor 17

Reaction score
do you know what date or month the 19 ordered bank is opened , or usually for the next year that they open ?

carguyohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered an '18 yesterday, surely it will be one of the final run. From what I am reading here a 5-month period is somewhat normal so I may not get mine until next year.

If you end up with an 18 you will have it much faster than 5 months. The line switches from 18s to 19s sometime in October if I recall. My order is taking a while as well but was told today I am scheduled for the first week of October.

Edbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you end up with an 18 you will have it much faster than 5 months. The line switches from 18s to 19s sometime in October if I recall. My order is taking a while as well but was told today I am scheduled for the first week of October.

I hope you are right. I thought it would be no big deal to sit and wait, not like I'm having anxiety attacks or anything like that, but I feel like a 6 year old waiting for Christmas to come.

carguyohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope you are right. I thought it would be no big deal to sit and wait, not like I'm having anxiety attacks or anything like that, but I feel like a 6 year old waiting for Christmas to come.

I just looked, 2019 production starts Oct 22nd. They will likely shutdown at last for a few days if not a week to prep. That would mean if you are getting an 18 it would be built no later than the week of Oct 13th. Make sure you get on a schedule or they will roll you into a 2019 model which has price increases and option changes.

By the way I ordered a SCAB as well. You simply cannot find enough of them on lots to get something near what you want.

Last edited:

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went the the dealer today and was told my build would start on September 3rd. I was previously told it would be lat October. Looks like they either pushed up the 2018 Raptor run or my dealer was originally very wrong.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter