GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HellFish

Reaction score
Mine moved from 13 to 01. WS has been available for over a week, Build date 7/21.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"Pulled" to delivery I cant say. I dont have enough data to support.

However build date to delivery is about 2-4 weeks or so. Could be 5 or 6 in rare cases. Variables are train schedules/full loads to a region, distance from Dearborn or time spent in the holding lot before getting transported to dealer.

Schmagagled

Reaction score
Mine got produced on 7/17/17 as forecast.

A Blue Oval forum member tells me that there's no ETA to the dealer right now for mine because they are all in "batch and hold" (for QC inspection I assume). This may also apply to others whose were produced on the 17th (or even later?). Dunno. Hopefully we'll get some movement soon.

S.

HellFish

Reaction score
Well today is BLEND/Build/birth day for my truck. The number is 3002 so I guess it could actually be as late as Tuesday. Fingers crossed.

MJslasherADMIN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered October 8th. I show delivery estimate for week of 19th also.

People can order and receive within 5 weeks, and it took mine 33 or 34 weeks?

Has anyone else ordered Oct 2016 or before and still not received their Raptor yet?

So what causes such wide swings like this?

Ordered mine late Sept 2016. Received on Feb 3rd 2017. Now that truck is a buyback and I am waiting on a 2018 which I ordered earlier this week.

Its crazy your order has taken 8 - 9 months. That is insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk