Tracking your New Order – Step by Step / FAQs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your lucky I ordered 2/3/17 and got nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's barely been a month since your order was placed so I'd get comfortable if I were you. Fast turnaround times like HGguy experienced are the exception, not the rule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

82Kuba

Reaction score
Got my window sticker about two weeks ago with a build date of 3/20/17.

Just checked Etis and is fully populated.

Dealership emailed me yesterday and told me it's scheduled for delivery.

Anyway I could get a clear eta ??

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my window sticker about two weeks ago with a build date of 3/20/17.

Just checked Etis and is fully populated.

Dealership emailed me yesterday and told me it's scheduled for delivery.

Anyway I could get a clear eta ??

By fully populated, what do you mean? Mine was built on 3/21, which is reflected on etis, but the other info has been on there since I got my vin. Etis doesn't show any shipping info for me, does it for you? Thanks

82Kuba

Reaction score
By fully populated, what do you mean? Mine was built on 3/21, which is reflected on etis, but the other info has been on there since I got my vin. Etis doesn't show any shipping info for me, does it for you? Thanks

At first etis only showed the updated build date then yesterday it showed all my options plus standard equipment. I live in Newark NJ mins from the port and the dealer is in the town over so hopefully that means a quick transport time. I'll be in Cali for work next week then Chicago the week after .. with my luck it'll get here while I'm hopping around.

Last edited:

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At first etis only showed the updated build date then yesterday it showed all my options plus standard equipment. I live in Newark NJ mins from the port and the dealer is in the town over so hopefully that means a quick transport time. I'll be in Cali for work next week then Chicago the week after .. with my luck it'll get here while I'm hopping around.

Great info, thanks! I'll watch etis to see when my order-specific info shows up. Enjoy the new truck!

Edit: Actually, just checked and it's all there now. Yeehaw!

Last edited:

lars464

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in the same situation. Built 3/23. ETIS fully populated. Now just more waiting. I am a 10/13/16 order date.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you mean exactly by ETIS is fully populated? Mine looks like this, is that what you're seeing?

aJmihnS.png

You should see a change in the Minor Features info any day now. Mine updated with the full list 2 days after it was built. It will have a detailed list of every option and if your truck has it or does not.

HGguy

Reaction score
Update

I HAVE A VIN!
Ordered 2/13. Dealer e-mailed this morning with a VIN. No build date, but it looks like progress

Just got an e-mail from my dealer with a delivery date for the week of 5/15. No build date though. If this holds it'll be a full 3 months. I'm going to have to do another oil change on my trade in.

umichscoots

Reaction score
FYI, I've been having great luck tracking my order through Jack Cooper's PALS portal at https://palaspp.com. I live in Michigan, and I'm fairly certain it only works for CONVOY, but it has been very up to date every time I check it:

p4jWQNy.png

I do change the information shown in the screenshot, but as it progresses it will be AFAIK:

They have been informed of your truck:
Destination: null

They are scheduling your truck:
Destination Name filled in.

They are actively transporting your truck:

They have delivered your truck: