Tracking your New Order – Step by Step / FAQs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

82Kuba

Reaction score
I've had my VIN for 3 weeks now still no window sticker or update from the dealer. My salesman said my truck should be delivered mid to late April.

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had my VIN for 3 weeks now still no window sticker or update from the dealer. My salesman said my truck should be delivered mid to late April.

I'd call Ford Performance and check wth them. They can look up your VIN and let you know where it's up to. My understanding is that the VIN and the build week are established at the same time. Given that you've had a VIN for several weeks, I would think that FP would at least be able to tell you when your build week is. A week or so prior to the build week, an actual build date is established and the window sticker will become available.

AKSteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh boy. One of my friends just texted to say they saw a truck just like the one I'm waiting on driving around downtown about an hour ago and it had dealer plates on it. Avalanche Gray with the black bead lock wheels, which is just like what I'm getting. It wasn't sposed to be in until next week, so I'm hoping for a nice surprise.

vr4henry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never did manage to get COTUS to find anything on my order/VIN. Anyone have workarounds?

ICT62

Reaction score
Window Sticker not Printing

I have a VIN and received a window sticker from my dealer.. Build 3/9/17..
Can't seem to get the site Use your VIN number to get Ford Window Sticker to show my window sticker..
Gives message "Access to this window sticker
has been restricted on this site." anyone see something similar?? Work around?

82Kuba

Reaction score
I'd call Ford Performance and check wth them. They can look up your VIN and let you know where it's up to. My understanding is that the VIN and the build week are established at the same time. Given that you've had a VIN for several weeks, I would think that FP would at least be able to tell you when your build week is. A week or so prior to the build week, an actual build date is established and the window sticker will become available.

Thanks buddy.. I'll call when I'm back in the States tomorrow .. currently in Mexico getting hammered ! Lol

82Kuba

Reaction score

Called today.

Build day - 3/22/17!

They also confirmed that they saw my color change in the order. My original order was Magentic. I ran back to the dealer the next morning and changed it to Lighting blue.

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erikn