Tracking your New Order – Step by Step / FAQs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered 4/26/17, asked my salesman to check on the order. I have a VIN! Exciting. So, I'll call it 5/18/17 I have a Vin. One thing he did show me was it says Primary: In Order Processing, Secondary: Scheduled Week of June-19-2017, Vehicle Location: Dearborn Assembly Michigan. Does the Secondary: Scheduled Week of June 19-2017 mean my build date?

In a about 2 weeks youll have an exact date and an ETA to dealer.

Of course this is subject to change in either direction.

Gunnut

Reaction score
Does anyone know if any wording changes on the window sticker when the build actually starts?

Mine has a blend date of 5/21/17, it was updated 5/22/17, but all the wording is the same on the window sticker itself other than the updated date.

EVILONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been covered someplace already. But I couldn't find anything. Is there any other way to track where the train is that my truck is on without the train car number? My dealer is absolutely useless when it comes to giving me any kind of information.

Big-Foot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been covered someplace already. But I couldn't find anything. Is there any other way to track where the train is that my truck is on without the train car number? My dealer is absolutely useless when it comes to giving me any kind of information.

I'm looking for the same information.
My Window Sticker does not show up (restricted access like so many others have been getting) but ETIS is fully populated and the build date is listed as 5/22 (5 days ago)..
Dealer has no idea why the sticker does not show up but says I should see the truck in 2-3 weeks...
Frustrated......

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm looking for the same information.
My Window Sticker does not show up (restricted access like so many others have been getting) but ETIS is fully populated and the build date is listed as 5/22 (5 days ago)..
Dealer has no idea why the sticker does not show up but says I should see the truck in 2-3 weeks...
Frustrated......

Id ring FP on Tuesday

Big-Foot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rob - you read my mind... I was going to post the same question!

On a good note - I talked with Matt at Ford Performance who told me that my Raptor was on a train about 100 miles from my dealer. Anticipated delivery to the dealer is 6/1-5...
I will be out of town that week so hopefully when I get back I can pick it up!
Still no sticker showing up though and that is perplexing... I can pull up the Raptors on either side of my VIN just fine. Mine is restricted... Grrrrr

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rob - you read my mind... I was going to post the same question!

On a good note - I talked with Matt at Ford Performance who told me that my Raptor was on a train about 100 miles from my dealer. Anticipated delivery to the dealer is 6/1-5...
I will be out of town that week so hopefully when I get back I can pick it up!
Still no sticker showing up though and that is perplexing... I can pull up the Raptors on either side of my VIN just fine. Mine is restricted... Grrrrr

Awesome man. Well at least FP confirmed shipment. Must be a glitch or something.