Tracking your New Order – Step by Step / FAQs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my window sticker at midnight last night.

Ordered 21 APRIL 2017
Window Sticker 07 June 2017
Blend date 15 June 2017

Going by rail, anyone know how long it usually takes to make it to Las Vegas.

guernsej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The guys at Friendly Ford say they've been getting them a week before the system ETA, so 2-3 weeks. Mine was built a few days ago so I'll find out soon :)

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the great info. Hopefully they put mine on the same train as yours Robtor310. I want this truck yesterday.

Ruri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My build date was 6/12 but my dealer said my truck was built yesterday. The window sticker doesn't show up and nothing shows up on the etis site. Does anyone know why?

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My build date was 6/12 but my dealer said my truck was built yesterday. The window sticker doesn't show up and nothing shows up on the etis site. Does anyone know why?

Mine took about 4 business days to populate on the ETIS.
I have herd of some window stickers not showing up for some reason even though the truck is built...

NDO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built 6/4. The window sticker showed up on Research Maniacs just before the end of May and updated on 6/2 and again 6/8. ETIS first showed it on 6/4 and then today it updated and populated with minor details.