Recall letter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kenb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received the recall letter for my 2018 Scab today. It says they want to check the clip on the cable to the transmission. Has anyone actually had this done? Seems like it should just take a minute. Am I wrong? I have an app for Thursday.

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received the recall letter for my 2018 Scab today. It says they want to check the clip on the cable to the transmission. Has anyone actually had this done? Seems like it should just take a minute. Am I wrong? I have an app for Thursday.

I got the notice too

Reaction score
Yeah I had it done. They did it while I waited. Only took a few mins. They said mine was fine.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Helopilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had it done on both mine and my wife’s. It took a couple of minutes and the tech just looked at the vehicles while they were parked outside in the lot.

JackFrostXTR

Reaction score

I received a recall notice but it was about the rear seatbelts. Nothing about the transmission.

Gatica

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got back from dealer, she was in getting 3 recalls done and of course mine had all 3.
1st replace the transmission shift linkage....2nd repair rear seat belt,, says left hand so guess driver side......3rd installed some door latch shield that keeps moisture from getting trapped and freezing the door handle... also had them upgrade my sync 2 to 3. This took the most time they kept the truck for probably 30hrs.. now when they upgraded my sync system they must have disabled the engine noise. Truth be told i liked it more with the noise active so have to look into that now..

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea next time i go to the dealer for my oil change i will have them address this issue as well. just got the letter a few days ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter